We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using cookie files which are stored on the hard drive of your computer. These cookies collect information, and are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
- Collect sensitive information
- Pay commissions
Cookies fall into four categories:
1. Strictly necessary cookies – these help make our website work efficiently, and enhance its look and feel. This type of cookie only lasts for the duration of the time you are visiting the website. When you leave the website they are deleted automatically.
2. Functionality – these enhance your experience by doing things such as remembering products you’ve added to your basket, or your search settings. These cookies stay on your computer until you choose to clear them.
3. Performance and analysis – we use these to analyse how our website works (and how we should improve it).
How do I change cookie settings?
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies
have been set, visit: aboutcookies.org or allaboutcookies.org
Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Flash cookies (applies to all browser)
- iPhone, iPad, and anything Apple
For information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit: